Sat, Feb 20 | Live via Zoom
Train the Trainer 2021
"One can chase 1,000, but two can put 2,000 to flight." Come learn what you and a whole room of like-minded Christians can do together!
Time & Location
Feb 20, 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM CST
Live via Zoom
About the Event
What you will learn:
- What volunteering with BBF could look like for any established Christian business person, willing to give back
- Learn the Lean Startup Methodology
- Learn to deliver BBF training material
- Become eligible to train & coach aspiring entrepreneurs locally in St. Louis, and around the Globe
Training Commitment: Receive at least 12 hours of training (6 as class room/zoom; 6 as an observer of an existing training)
Once trained, the commitment if you would like to become a volunteer:
- LEVEL 1: Be a guest speaker/guest trainer at one 2-4 hour training class. This is perfect for the person who does not have much time to give. Also for those who are an expert in some area of entrepreneurialism and wish to teach one class on that topic.
- LEVEL 2: Become a volunteer Trainer/facillitator for a course. This is perfect the volunteer who would like to commit to one 12 week course, and attend a minimum of 6 weekly training sessions during that period. You would be paired with other trainers/facilitators to deliver the entire 12 week course. You do need not be an expert in any one area of entrepreneurialism, as you will fully trained and equipped in the BBF materials.
- LEVEL 3: If mentoring is more your speed, you can become a Volunteer Coach. The minimum commitment is 6 months during which time you will deliver 2 coaching sessions per mo., for 3-4 entrepreneurs. You need not be an experienced coach, any established Christian business person wanting to encourage and disciple an aspring entrepreneur is a great fit.
- Trainer Potential$0$00$0