Terms and Conditions
1. SERVICES: This Agreement and all requests for services are subject to the approval of Biz By Faith, Inc. (hereafter referred to as “BBF”). Service is provided for use only by Client and Client's authorized agents. Client agrees not to sell, transfer or otherwise make available the service to any third parties without the prior written approval of BBF. Client agrees not to use services for any unlawful purpose and only use the services in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement. BBF reserves the right to immediately restrict or disconnect Client's service, without notice, for any violation thereof.
BBF will make every reasonable effort to accommodate reasonable alterations to original service plan details during the Agreement term. Client agrees to give BBF at least a three (3) business day advanced written notice before any known increases in call volume and at least (3) business days prior written notice before any script or call handling alterations will be implemented by BBF. There will be no reduction in fee for unused services, calls, or minutes. However, BBF reserves the right to periodically review and change Client's plan to a rate plan that more appropriately matches usage of service effective the following recurring monthly billing cycle. BBF agrees to notify Client of such change at least three (3) business days prior to such change.
Unless otherwise arranged by BBF and client, all telephone numbers and phone units provided or arranged by BBF remain the property of BBF upon termination of services. The service is proprietary to and the property of BBF. The title thereto remains in BBF. All applicable rights in copyrights, trademarks, and trade secrets in the service are owned by BBF.
2. TERM AND TERMINATION: This Agreement shall be in effect for a minimum term of one (1) month and will remain in force on a month-to-month basis thereafter until terminated by either party upon five (5) days confirmed written notice.
3. BILLING AND PAYMENT: Client is responsible for and will be billed in advance for all charges for any services agreed to herein and subsequently performed by BBF on Client's behalf. Payments are due electronically or physically in BBF's offices on or before the due date. If bills are not paid by the due date, a late fee in the amount of ten dollars ($10) will be applied to Client's account. Client agrees that a late fee is a reasonable pre-estimate of BBF's damages for late payments. Client will be assessed a charge of twenty-five dollars ($25) for each un-honored payment occurrence. Any monthly recurring charges are billed and due in advance. All usage charges in excess of the monthly allowances are included in the next month’s bill. BBF reserves the right to increase any of its rates or charges at any time upon a thirty (30) day notice.
If Client fails to pay any bill within seven (7) days of its due date, BBF may restrict or terminate Client's services under this Agreement without written notice. Once account is brought current, Client must pay a reconnection fee of forty dollars ($40) for restoration of Client's service. Client understands and agrees that Client's responsibility of payment for all charges survives any termination of this Agreement.
4. DISPUTE RESOLUTION: Client agrees to send BBF written notice of any dispute concerning Client's charges within thirty (30) days after the bill date, or such bill shall be deemed to be correct and payable in full. Client will provide BBF detailed information regarding any dispute and agrees to cooperate with BBF in an investigation of disputed matters. If BBF initiates legal proceedings to collect any amount due hereunder and BBF substantially prevails in such proceedings, then Client agrees to pay BBF's costs and reasonable attorneys' fees in such proceedings and any appeals. Client waives any and all rights to a jury trial in connection with any proceedings concerning this Agreement and the services provided by BBF.
5. LIMITED WARRANTIES, REMEDIES, AND DAMAGES: BBF does not warrant that it will have sufficient resources to handle unexpected increases in call volumes. BBF does not warrant that the service is error-free, or will operate without delays or interruptions. BBF is not responsible for transmission errors, corruption of data, or the security of information carried over telecommunication services. Subject to the foregoing limitations, BBF will use commercially reasonable efforts to provide the services, and if BBF fails to do so, Client's sole remedy will be, at BBF's sole discretion, either: (1) the correction of the failure to provide the services, or (2) a refund of the monthly recurring charges paid to BBF by Client for such services during the period of time that the services were affected. EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT, BBF MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO ANY SERVICE PROVIDED HEREUNDER. BBF SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ANY LIABILITY HEREUNDER WILL BE LIMITED TO DIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, LOST REVENUE, OR LOSS OF GOODWILL) FOR ANY CAUSE OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT. BBF'S ENTIRE LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNTS PAID BY CLIENT TO BBF FOR SUCH SERVICE DURING THE TWELVE (12) MONTHS PRECEDING SUCH FAILURE TO PROVIDE THE SERVICE. THE PARTIES ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THESE LIMITATIONS ON POTENTIAL LIABILITIES ARE AN ESSENTIAL ELEMENT IN SETTING CONSIDERATION UNDER THIS AGREEEMENT.
6. The provisions of the Agreement will be deemed severable, and the invalidity or un-enforceability of any provision will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. The Terms and Conditions of this Agreement may be amended or waived only by a written instrument signed by the parties. All Terms and Conditions will survive any termination of service.
“Biz By Faith, Inc., is hereby authorized to be my answering service and to act as my agent in matters relating to answering, messaging, and telecommunication services. I agree to the Terms and Conditions of service, and I agree to pay all charges as per terms. I understand that my use of any service provided by Biz By Faith, LLC constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. I authorize Biz By Faith, LLC to verify the information given in this Agreement and to receive and exchange credit information concerning this account both now and in the future.”
At Biz By Faith, LLC (hereafter BBF), we recognize that your privacy is important. This document outlines the types of personal information we receive and collect when you use www.BizByFaith.com, as well as some of the steps we take to safeguard information. We hope this will help you make an informed decision about sharing personal information with us.
BBF strives to maintain the highest standards of decency, fairness and integrity in all our operations. Likewise, we are dedicated to protecting our customers', consumers' and online visitors' privacy on our website.
BBF collects personally identifiable information from the visitors to our website only on a voluntary basis. Personal information collected on a voluntary basis may include name, postal address, email address, company name and telephone number.
This information is collected if you request information from us, participate in a contest, sign up to join our email list or request some other service or information from us. The information collected is internally reviewed, used to improve the content of our website, notify our visitors of updates, and respond to visitor inquiries.
Once information is reviewed, it is discarded or stored in our files. If we make material changes in the collection of personally identifiable information, we will inform you by placing a notice on our site. Personal information received from any visitor will be used only for internal purposes and will not be sold or provided to third parties.
For example, if you personalize the sites pages, or register with any of our site's services, a cookie enables BBF to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying your Web browser; however, if you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the site.
A web beacon is a transparent image file used to monitor your journey around a single website or collection of sites. They are also referred to as web bugs and are commonly used by sites that hire third-party services to monitor traffic. They may be used in association with cookies to understand how visitors interact with the pages and content on the pages of a web site.
Browsers can be set to accept or reject cookies or notify you when a cookie is being sent. Taking this actions shouldn't cause a problem with our site, should you so choose.
In some cases, we may collect information about you that is not personally identifiable. We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users' movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. The information collected is used solely for internal review and not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes.
Release of Information
If BBF is sold, the information we have obtained from you through your voluntary participation in our site may transfer to the new owner as a part of the sale in order that the service being provided to you may continue. In that event, you will receive notice through our website of that change in control and practices, and we will make reasonable efforts to ensure that the purchaser honors any opt-out requests you might make of us.
How You Can Correct or Remove Information
Updates and Effective Date
Agreeing to Terms